ScrumMaster Tales: The Team collaborate on Acceptance Criteria
This post is from Agile Pain Relief by Mark Levison. Click here to see the original post in full.
Image Credit: robinsonma http://www.sxc.hu/photo/917101
The team has just completed Sprint Planning, committing to four stories:
- As a first time book buyer I would like to read a review so I can see if a book is worth reading.
- A review has text and isn’t empty
- A review has an author name
- A review has a title
- At most a review is 2500 characters long
- As a first time book buyer I would like to see a star rating associated with a review so I can quickly assess if the book is even worth thinking about.
- Rating from 0 to 5
- No ½ stars
- Rating appears at the top of the review
- As a first time book buyer I would like to see reviews by staff members marked...read more
Leave a Reply